Learning disabilities and autism services Survey
In Suffolk, mental health services for people with moderate to severe learning disabilities and autism are changing. We would like to hear how you think this will impact on your experience of accessing services that meet your needs or the needs of those your care for.
We have described how people will receive services in six different areas:-
- Accessing your Annual Health Check with your GP
- Receiving support from a Complex Case Team
- Receiving support from an Intensive Support Team
- Receiving support in a crisis
- Being supported in a hospital
- Being supported in a hospital if you have a forensic need
We want to hear your thoughts on the proposed changes. It might be that you would like to comment on all of the six areas, or you might decide that you would like to tell us your thoughts about just one.
Take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BPKMRHH