The Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board would like to invite you to The My Health Focus Group at the ‘Can Do Health and Care’ Expo 2023 Event
The My Health Focus Group aims to co-produce this focus group with self-advocates, families and carers, provider organisations and board members.
We want to:
Showcase and celebrate best practice
Identify projects to work together on
Explore how we want the group to work, communicate with each other and develop plans to ensure the vision of the strategy is supported:
People with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community, with the right support, at the right time, from the right people.
The findings from this co-production will feed back into the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board to support and enable change.
Venue of this meeting
Wherstead Park, The Street Wherstead, IP9 2BJ
You can also join the My Health Focus Group via zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87579887184
Our Strategy Focus Groups
There are 4 Strategy Focus Groups. My Home, My Health, My Voice and My Life. The aims for each group are:
- Co-produce how the groups communicate with one another and with organisations, groups and individuals
- Produce quarterly reports to the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Showcase and celebrate best practice from each focus group
- Identify areas for co-production projects
- Identify resources already available or explore funding opportunities for pieces of work if needed.
- Develop and share a plan for 2021-2022 with the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.
What else is happening at the ‘Can Do Health and Care’ Expo 2023 Event
Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm
What else is happening at the event?
- Keynote speakers
- Exhibition Zones
- Networking opportunities