A message shared by Anglia Water:
“As the cost-of-living crisis is affecting many of our customers, it’s more important than ever that people who need help paying their bills are being supported.”
Anglian Water’s specially trained Extra Care support team can create personalised payment plans to help our customers budget, provide some breathing space if they need some extra time to pay, as well as guide them towards other help and benefits available.
With different tariff options, customers could be eligible for a discount of up to 50% on their water charges, depending on their situation.
We also provide a range of free practical support services through our Priority Services Register.
Priority Services in place to help lots of people with different needs and is completely free.
By signing up, we are made aware of a customer’s circumstance (for example, if they’re living with a disability or going through a life change) and can tailor our services to better support their needs.
- Prioritise their needs if there’s an interruption to their water supply
- Help protect our customers against bogus callers
- Communicate in different languages, including British Sign Language
- Send bills in alternative formats, including large print, audio and braille
- Knock and wait, giving customers longer to get to the door