Who can get it?
- All adults aged 50 years and over
- Residents and staff in a care home for older adults
- Frontline health and social care workers
- Persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group
- Persons aged 5 to 49 years who live with people with weak immune systems
- Persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers
When to get it?
- You will get an invitation from the NHS for the autumn booster vaccination.
- When you do, please come forward and have your autumn booster vaccination.
- You may be offered other vaccinations, such as flu or shingles.
- Please have these vaccinations too.
Where to get it?
- Large vaccination centre
- Community pharmacy
- Walk-in / pop-up clinic
- GP-led clinic
- Care home and housebound patients
How to book?
You can book an appointment through the NHS website:
You can book an appointment by calling 119.
You can book an appointment by contacting the Suffolk and North East Essex helpline – 0344 257 3961