About LeDeR Independent Advisory Group
LeDeR is an NHS programme aimed at improving services for people with a learning disability and autistic people.
The NHS England and NHS Improvement LeDeR Independent Advisory Group is a national forum that brings together a lot of different people, including –
- People with a learning disability
- People who research learning disability
- Self-advocacy groups
- Families and carers
- Health and social care professionals
- Learning disability organisations such as Learning Disability England and Mencap
The LeDeR Independent Advisory Group are looking for co-chairs.
They are looking to appoint two people:
- One expert by experience that has a learning disability.
- One other person. They might be a family carer or a bereaved family member or a person who has strong links to people who have a learning disability.
The Chairs will be equally responsible for the Advisory Group. They will share leadership.
Please read the easy read information pack before applying. You must have the skills, experience and time to become a member of the advisory group.
How to apply
You can apply online by going to: https://www.engage.england.nhs.uk/application/co-chairs-for-the-leder-independent-advisory-group/consultation/intro/
If you would like this survey in another format, for example easy read, large print or video, please email email@example.com.
If you need support writing the application form or would like to talk to someone about the role contact us.
Jessica Humphreys will be able to support you.
Please call Jessica on 07730 376 229 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 29 October 2021.
This information was taken from: https://www.engage.england.nhs.uk/application/co-chairs-for-the-leder-independent-advisory-group/