Aged 16-25 and struggling with an eating disorder? If you live in Suffolk and are looking to tackle recovery
head on, this one’s for you.
TEDS (Tackling Eating Disorders in Suffolk) is a 6 month programme of knowledge, support, befriending and recovery motivation.
Who is the programme for?
People aged 16-25 who live in the Suffolk area. All genders, sexualities and ethnicities welcomed.
Online content for you to stream at a time convenient to you, landing monthly.
FREE – the programme is fully funded, thanks to Suffolk Community Foundation.
What can I expect?
Practical content, workbook, guest speakers and discussion around themes such as:
- Understanding my illness
- My relationship with food
- Shopping, cooking and eating – a practical session
- Helping my friends and family to help me
- My awesome, capable, intelligent body
- Self-care and stress relief
- Me, my future and a farewell to the ED