On Wednesday 15th February, C360, in Colchester are hosting a Family Live Well, Community Event with the focus on providing people with an opportunity to have time with specialists within their fields, who are offering one to one advice and support on a range services catering to every age, such as;
- Disability Employment Advisers who can provide advice and support on job searching and CV writing
- Changing Lives providing young people social opportunities through sport/physical activities / work experience assisting in building confidence and skills
- Health checks including diabetes and seeing how health your heart is
- Essex County Council who will be demonstrating technology which can support the maintenance of independence at home
- Occupational Therapists
- Weight Matters which offers a free 12 week weight management programme
- Slipper exchange; to prevent the risk of falling, C360 are able to offer (for those eligible) NEW FREE anti-slip slippers
Running along side this event is the vaccination team, who will be able to administer COVID 1st & 2nd doses only, to those 5+ years and flu for those eligible 18+ years.
To add to the fun there will be a craft table for anyone who wishes to sit and get creative; it really is a family event!
COVID specific Vaccination Clinics for 5-11 year olds
I’m pleased to provide you with a schedule of clinics which have been specifically organised to support 5-11 year olds, who are clinically vulnerable or just need more time and support to receive their COVID vaccination. To book your appointment please call 0300 7900597.