The Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board would like to invite self-advocates, families and carers, provider organisations, board members, key organisations, and wider partnership to the Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy: My Life Focus Group.
About this meeting
The refresh of this strategy maintains our commitment to work together with partners across Suffolk, to work in new and different ways to ensure that people with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community with the right support at the right time, from the right people.
Date and time
Wed, 22nd February 2023
10:30 – 12:30
Where is the meeting?
Kesgrave Community Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Ipswich, IP5 1JF
To register click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/suffolk-learning-disability-strategy-my-life-focus-group-tickets-469200660807?aff=ebdssbdestsearch&fbclid=IwAR3kQnN762ODBuGytKBU-pxv4xEXxKzUDTXDyYP8xgMveyQvmFzDM9L83_4
Strategy Focus Groups
1. Develop strategy focus groups under the 4 headings – my health, my home, my voice and my life.
2. Co-produce terms of reference that set out how each group will operate.
3. Co-produce how the groups communicate with one another and with organisations, groups and individuals (better use of technology).
4. Produce quarterly reports to the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.
5. Showcase and celebrate best practice from each focus group.
6. Identify areas for co-production projects.
7. Identify resources already available or explore funding opportunities for pieces of work if needed.
8. Develop and share a plan for 2021-2022 with the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.