NHS England/Improvement are looking for new advisory group members
The NHS England and NHS Improvement Learning Disability and Autism Engagement team help people with a learning disability and their families, carers and supporters to have their say in work happening at NHS England and NHS Improvement.
They have an advisory group that is made up of people with a learning disability, autistic people and family carers.
They are looking for 2 new members to join the advisory group. They think that between the 2 people, it would be useful to have:
- someone who autistic and also a family carer for children or young people
- someone with a learning disability
- someone who has links to black and minority ethnic (BME) groups
- people who have good networks
- people who are different from the people already on the group and live in different areas.
If you are interested, please read the attached easy read information.
You can fill in an online application form below:
You will need to do this by Monday 16 March 2020.