Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust (NSFT) needs your feedback!
Hosted by NSFT Governors, NSFT will be holding 6 online events to help us focus on what’s important to the people who use our mental health services and their carers. Attendees at last year’s event helped shape our Annual Plan and we will start the session by updating you on our progress over the last 12 months.
Governor Priorities identified from last year’s events were:
· Quality Improvement: improving access to our services
· Staff: Recruitment, retention, wellbeing and support
· Wider engagement with members, partners and other stakeholders
· Working positively with people who use our services and their carers
· Improving our culture through positive engagement, improved communication, and tackling inequalities
· Addressing the needs of the most vulnerable in our communities and health inequalities
· Improve access to Children, Families and Young People’s (CFYP) services
· Learning from COVID-19: evaluating changes and ensuring good practice continues
It will then be over to you to share your thoughts on what developments you would like to see in 2021/22. The events will take place online, using Microsoft Teams.
· Norfolk focus: February 17, 12-2pm
· Norfolk focus: February 23, 5-7pm
· Suffolk focus: March 1, 4-6pm
· Both counties: March 3, 3-5pm
· Suffolk focus: March 5, 11am-1pm
· Both counties: March 5, 2.30-4.30pm
If you cannot attend an event, we still want to hear from you. If you have a question or have ideas on how we can further improve our services, please email: Membership@nsft.nhs.uk
If you would like to attend:
To register your interest in taking part, please email: Membership@nsft.nhs.uk stating which event(s) you would like to attend.