Open Space drop-ins are informal meet-ups for anybody interested in their mental health and wellbeing, as well as their families and carers.
There are groups all across Suffolk, including Newmarket, Bury St. Edmunds, Stowmarket, Felixstowe and Woodbridge.
What is Open Space?
Open Space are weekly drop-in groups. There’s no need to sign up, you can attend as often or as little as you like and feel free to come and go during sessions.
Upcoming activities (Ipswich group)
- 24 November: Five Ways to Wellbeing – Be Active talk by Jane from Greenlight Trust
- 1 December: Let’s talk about favourite things and hobbies
- 8 December: Five Ways to Wellbeing – Take Notice, a mindfulness exercise
- 15 December: Christmas meal
- 22 December: Games and Crafts
Where can I go for more information?
For more information, please click this link: https://www.suffolklibraries.co.uk/advice/health-and-wellbeing/open-space-drop-in-groups