Sharing details of an upcoming meeting: ‘Let’s Talk About Women’s Mental Health and Wellbeing in Suffolk’
What is the meeting about?
Several speakers shall be contributing, sharing experience and helping us think about how this effects our
own and others mental health and wellbeing… including:
• Perinatal Health Practitioners
• This Girl Can Suffolk Ambassadors
• The wonderful BME Suffolk Support Group
• Journeying through Peri-Menopause, Menopause and Post Menopause
• Conversation about wellbeing experiences of women with a physical disability
• Dynamics of Domestic/Honour Abuse, Mental Health & Substance Misuse/Addiction
• Living with an eating disorder and how to help our self, family, friends and colleagues.
When is the meeting?
Monday 13th December 10am to 12.30
How do I join the meeting?
The meeting is online. The meeting link is here: