Get free professional advice in confidence on a range of things that you might need some help with.
Call us to have a chat about:
- your mortgage or credit cards
- rent arrears or other debts
- COVID-19 related concerns and what it means for you and/or your family
- access to food
- one off grants for things such as:
- white goods
- fuel vouchers
- other unforeseen expenses
Helpline: 0800 068 3131
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm. You can leave your name and number outside of these hours and somebody will call you back within 1 working day.
As part of the response to the COVID-19 outbreak there has been a joint response between a number of statutory and voluntary sector partners co-ordinated by the Collaborative Communities Board. There is a clear need to provide ongoing support to the Suffolk population both in response to COVID-19 and to meet wider support needs.
The Suffolk Advice and Support Service will bring together five essential areas of work.
- Single Point of Access
- Local Welfare Assistance Scheme
- Food banks
- Suffolk InfoLink
- The Warm Handover
You can find out more about the Suffolk Advice and Support Service by clicking the following link: https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/suffolk-advice-and-support-service/