Sign up to the My Health Focus Group
Date and time of this meeting
Fri, 20 Oct 2023
10:30 – 12:30
Venue of this meeting
Kesgrave Community Conference Centre (The Orwell Room )
Twelve Acre Approach Kesgrave IP5 1JF
To register for the My Health Focus Group meeting, please click this link: https://tinyurl.com/MyhealthFocusOcto23
The My Health Focus Groups are for anyone interested in the Suffolk Joint Learning Disability Strategy. This could be people with a learning disability, autistic people, families and carers, provider organisations, members of the public, key organisations and businesses.
There are 6 My Health Focus Groups a year: online and face-to-face.
The My Health Focus Group is co-chaired by:
- Wendy Scott, Head of Quality Mental Health Learning Disability and Autism, Suffolk & North East Essex ICB
- Mark Conquer, Expert with Experience Project Worker, Ace Anglia
These groups are about working in co-production. Guest speakers from health and social care talk about topics highlighted by the group. It is important that people with a learning disability come to the My Health Focus Group to talk about the changes they want to see happen across Suffolk.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our Strategy Focus Groups
There are 4 Strategy Focus Groups. My Home, My Health, My Voice and My Life.
The aims for each group are:
- Co-produce how the groups communicate with one another and with organisations, groups and individuals
- Produce quarterly reports to the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Showcase and celebrate best practice from each focus group
- Identify areas for co-production projects
- Identify resources already available or explore funding opportunities for pieces of work if needed.
- Develop and share a plan for 2021-2022 with the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.