The My Voice Focus group is a co-produced meeting that is part of the development of The Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy 2021/22
About this event
The Suffolk Learning Disability Board would like to invite you to the My Voice Focus Group. We aim to co-produce this focus group with self-advocates, families and carers, provider organisations and board members.
We want to:
- Showcase and celebrate best practice
- Identify projects to work together on
- Explore how we want the group to work, communicate with each other and develop plans to ensure the vision of the strategy is supported:
- People with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community, with the right support, at the right time, from the right people.
- The findings from this co-production will feed back into the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board to support and enable change.
Date and time
Thursday 24 November 2022
10:30 – 12:30
Where is the meeting?
Endeavour House (The Rose Room), 8 Russell Road, Ipswich, IP1 2BX