A message from Ace Anglia:
The next Suffolk People First Online is on Friday 4th December 2020.
The quarterly held events bring together the People First Groups from across Suffolk, family carers, self-advocates and health & social care professionals.
The events aim to:
- Work in co-production with delegates on implementing the Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy 2015-20
- Bring people together
- Provide opportunities for people to talk directly to the Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Provide opportunities for people to share good news or stories
- Host presentations about policy, organisations, or projects.
The Theme for the conference is relationships – on and offline
- Lesley Crompton Trading Standards relationship Scams,
- Dr. Claire Bates Supported Loving Campaign,
- Adelle Stopher from Public Health Suffolk, Matt Cubitt from Terrence Higgins Trust, Christian Iszchak from Ormiston Families (Sexual Health )
- Self Advocacy films about relationships