The next Suffolk People First Online is on Friday 25th September 2020.
The theme for this meeting will be Health.
The quarterly held events bring together the People First Groups from across Suffolk, family carers, self-advocates and health & social care professionals.
The events aim to:
- Work in co-production with delegates on implementing the Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy 2015-20
- Bring people together
- Provide opportunities for people to talk directly to the Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Provide opportunities for people to share good news or stories
- Host presentations about policy, organisations, or projects.
The Theme for the Conference is Health and Wellbeing. We have speakers from:
- One Life Suffolk
- WorkReady (a toolkit encouraging people into work)
- Suffolk Museums ,Health and Wellbeing Projects
- The Primary Learning Disability Liaison Nurses
If you want to attend this meeting you can register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/suffolk-people-first-online-zoom-meeting-tickets-114117406234