An online event for people who have a disability, families and supporters: 15th October 2020
About this Event
In Hate Crime Awareness Week 2020 we are pleased to launch a new resource from True Vision for families and supporters of people who have a disability.
- Baroness Sheila Hollins
- Paul Giannasi (National Police Chiefs Council)
- Dr Mark Brookes MBE (Advocacy Lead, Dimensions)
- Joanna Perry (Independent Consultant and Research Fellow at the Institute for Crime and Justice Policy Research, Birkbeck College)
- Kate Chate (Associate Family Consultant, Dimensions)
- Claire Garrod (Associate Family Consultant, Dimensons)
Join us to discuss the new resource and how it can support victims of disability hate crime, as well as police responses to hate crime and working with families and supporters of people who have a disability.
We encourage anyone who has an interest in tackling disability hate crime to participate and share their experience of this issue.
The event will be hosted on Zoom.