The ‘My Voice focus group’ is a co-produced meeting, part the Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy 2021/22.
About this event
The Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board would like to invite self-advocates, families and carers, provider organisations, key organisations, and wider partnership members to an online meeting for the 2nd ‘My Voice focus group’.
The refresh of this strategy maintains our commitment to work together with partners across Suffolk, to work in new and different ways to ensure that people with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community with the right support.at the right time, from the right people.
Read the easy-read agenda below:
To book a place, please click this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-suffolk-learning-disability-strategy-my-voice-focus-group-tickets-358548376847?aff=ebdssbdestsearch&keep_tld=1
Strategy Focus Groups
1. Develop strategy focus groups under the 4 headings – my health, my home, my voice and my life.
2. Co-produce terms of reference that set out how each group will operate.
3. Co-produce how the groups communicate with one another and with organisations, groups and individuals (better use of technology).
4. Produce quarterly reports to the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.
5. Showcase and celebrate best practice from each focus group.
6. Identify areas for co-production projects.
7. Identify resources already available or explore funding opportunities for pieces of work if needed.
8. Develop and share a plan for 2021-2022 with the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.